Feilan – Biotope China
Our subsidiary company in Feilan
A-520, Jingshi Science & Technology Mansion, 12 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District,, Beijing, China – 100082.
Tél. : 0086-10-65116096 Mail: email@example.com
China is ranked third in the world in terms of biodiversity and is becoming increasingly engaged in protecting the environment. The most populous country on the planet faces a major challenge: how to decrease the impacts of human activities on the environment and improve cohabitation between man and nature. Because the country faces major environmental challenges, we chose to create a subsidiary called Fei Lan (” the flight of the Orchid”) in Beijing in 2014. It operates in many provinces (Hunan, Liaoning, Hebei, Jiangxi, Guizhou, etc.) serving public bodies, private firms and international donors such as the French Development Agency (AFD) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
We are currently working on projects in a wide variety of areas of application:
- Technical assistance for the management and restoration of wetlands (Wolong Lake in Liaoning, Dongtan Natural Reserve in Shanghai) ;
- Sustainable management of natural resources and related biodiversity (Jiangxi hotspring), ecotourism development, and in particular the creation of trails to visit natural spaces and the development of ecomuseums (Wolong Lake) ;
- Technical assistance for the classification of World Heritage sites (UNESCO) ;
- Ecological technical assistance for the planning and development of urban areas (Wuhan, Kunshan) ;
- Environmental impact studies in line with international standards for all types of projects as well as consulting on the structuring of ecological compensation measures (Shaanxi, Weinan) ;
- Financing of nature conservation (IFM-EU).