Biotope signs its own commitment charter
As a pioneer in France and an independent company, Biotope has set itself the challenge of making ecological expertise a real profession and an objective skill. Since our beginnings, more than 25 years ago, our concern has remained the same – that of ensuring that ecological issues are taken into account in society’s development but also of professionalising ecological expertise for the benefit of our clients and of biodiversity.
Inspired by those ambitions, Biotope is committing itself over and above the commitment charter for consultancies in the field of environmental assessment by signing its own commitment charter. Through its charter, Biotope guarantees for you the work of an exemplary company which does its utmost to safeguard your projects, make sustainable development the framework for your actions and ensure the conservation of biodiversity.
The key points in Biotope’s commitment charter
- Optimised management of your project
- Ethical work in total transparency
- Respect of the confidentiality of your data
- Attentiveness to your needs and individual support
- A service that’s adapted to regulatory changes
- Innovative practices at your disposal
- Our employees’ safety, a priority
- A responsible company which works to promote sustainable development and biodiversity.
Signature of the charter by the board and the employees of Biotope
At Biotope’s last seminar in February 2019, the regional directors all signed Biotope’s commitment charter.